We are looking for an experienced service automotive professional to lead our service team as Service Manager. The candidate will be bilingual, passionate and highly knowledgeable about automotive service and repair, as well as being a leader in delivering the personalized high level of service that exemplifies the Laplante Brand.
- Hiring and supervising all service department personnel (advisor and technicians)
- Help creating goals and objectives for the department
- Ensuring technicians compliance with the General Motors training program
- Ensuring all warranty claims are accurate and submitted in a timely fashion within General Motors Guidelines
- Maintaining the highest degree of customer service standards while increasing customer loyalty
- Managing our tools and equipment budget
- We are looking for a candidate with previous Service Manager experience. We will also consider an individual currently occupying the position of Assistant Service Manager or Shop Foreman and ready to move to the next level
- Technician license will be considered an asset
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills
- Understand and keep abreast of all rules and regulations regarding automotive operations
- Be bilingual in both French and English
We are offering a very rewarding pay plan, premium health benefits, continuous training and development as well as internal career growth opportunities.
Please send your resume to Sebastien Laplante, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.